Make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
D'Addario Chromes Electric Guitar Flat wound Strings 11-50
ECG24, D'Addario's best selling gauge of flat-wound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flat-wounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flat-wound strings.
- D'Addario's best selling flat-wounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050